Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Technique Tuesday - New Years Day Edition!

Happy 2013 Everyone! I hope everyone enjoyed their New Years Eve and it was a safe and wonderful Holiday season for everyone.
 
Today I am going to share just a quick technique.  While searching around the interwebs, I saw a technique to make your own cell phone cover.  I love being able to change my cell phone cover however my mood feels and this is the perfect way to do so.  Using a clear cover and Stampin' Ups Designer Series Paper, this can be a great way to change things up.
 
First, purchase a completely clear Iphone (or whatever type of phone you have) case and trim paper around that.  Mine was 2 3/8 x 4 1/2 inches.  I used my corner rounder on the edges.  You may need to trim your paper smaller if it doesn't fit.  Just make it to fit your case.

 
 
Next, I needed to cut out the area for the camera and the flash.  I need to still be able to take pictures of my projects :)


 

Make sure there isn't any paper showing through the hole and that's it! Quite easy and a great way to customize your case to your outfit as well.  And look! A sneak peek too! That's paper from the Sprinkles and Sunshine Designer Series paper pack that will be in the upcoming Spring Catalog that starts January 3rd! Isn't it cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment