Sunday, June 15, 2014

Time for Tea Invitations!

Good afternoon readers! Its another beautiful day in Italy and time for me to share another invitation creation! Today's creation is an invitation that I made for my best friends daughters birthday.  She was having a Parisian themed tea party based off the book Fancy Nancy and needed something that was unique.

The birthday was for a 3 going on 4 year old little girl who is all about playing dress up and tea parties.  I knew I had found the perfect time to make a card that wasn't a traditional shape! 


Each invitation was traced from a template and hand cut.  I then used an embossing folder to run the invite through my Big Shot machine to give it some texture.  I used the doily die to cut the pink base and used glimmer paper to give it some shine.  The Eiffel Tower stamp was the perfect accent to this piece.  I used bakers twine and a tea bag shape to make the cup look like there was tea brewing.

I loved the way this turned out along with my best friend and her daughter.  Although I wasn't able to make the party as we were traveling that weekend, I heard that all the parents and girls had a wonderful time decorating tea cups and cupcakes and of course, playing dress up.  I can't wait to see what her party next year will be themed!

1 comment:

  1. Best web hosting companies. Reviews, rates, statistics of top hosting companies.
    Find best hosting company at www.HostingCompaniesz.com

    ReplyDelete